Saturday, April 9th, 2016
IPSAS in a Nutshell
Driven by the need to improve public finance management, accounting reforms are initiated by an increasing number of public sector entities, with the International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSASs) serving as a reference point.
The much-awaited updated edition of our IPSAS handbook: IPSAS in a nutshell – From principles to practice is now available. All information has been brought up to date and includes all standards to 31 March 2015. Importantly, this latest edition is accompanied by the all-new IPSAS in a nutshell – Test your IPSAS knowledge, designed to help you assess your understanding of IPSAS.
5 reasons to read this book
1. Written for practitioners and non-practitioners, government officials and other public sector decision-makers, and for all those interested in the public accounting debate.
2. Clear, concise, and easy to read.
3. Includes practical tips and comments derived from the authors’ extensive experience in applying IPSAS.
4. About 260 pages to guide your understanding of current developments in public sector accounting and explain key accounting and operational implications of IPSAS adoption.
5. 200 questions and answers with two levels of difficulty to test your IPSAS knowledge.
Anton De Greef
Jan De Laet