Sustainability and ESG
Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) aspects are now integral to corporate decision-making and risk analysis, presenting both challenges and growth potential. The emergence of ESG has led to novel sustainability reporting and disclosure regulations. The global ESG landscape is swiftly evolving, exemplified by the International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB) introducing its initial standards, IFRS S1 and IFRS S2, on June 26, 2023. These standards, adjusted based on stakeholder feedback, address governance, strategy, risk management, and sustainability-related metrics and disclosure needs, marking a significant step towards global corporate sustainability reporting standardization. They aim to enhance global ESG standard alignment and interoperability, easing reporting and improving sustainability disclosure relevance for investor decision-making. With their compatibility with other emerging global standards, companies can now adopt ISSB standards to hasten regulatory readiness worldwide. IFRS S1 and S2 are projected to shape many local jurisdictions’ regulations.
At our consultancy, we are dedicated to partnering with organizations on their sustainability and ESG journeys, incorporating the principles of IFRS S1 and IFRS S2. We leverage our expertise, industry knowledge, and the latest best practices to help you navigate the evolving landscape and unlock the growth potential embedded in ESG. Together, we can create a more sustainable future while achieving your business objectives. Here are some of our key offerings:
ESG Diagnostic Services
- Align business with the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Provide a clear path forward with specific actions to achieve ESG goals
- Offer ESG Awareness Accreditation recognizing commitment to ESG performance
Compliance and Reporting for Sustainability
- Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting (SECR)
- Payment Practices and Performance Reporting
- Implementation of IFRS S1 General Requirements for Disclosure of Sustainability-related Financial Information
- Implementation of IFRS S2 Climate-related Disclosures
- Implementation of European Sustainability Reporting Standards (ESRS)
- Implementations of (For Public Sector organisations):
- RPG1: Reporting on the Long-Term Sustainability of an Entity’s Finances.
- RPG 3: Reporting Service Performance Information.”
ESG Assurance Services
- Specialized methodology, tools and quality control processes
- Global professionals with diverse sector expertise
Carbon Footprint Reduction Solutions
- Detailed reports to meet disclosure standards (CDP, ISO14064-1, GHG Protocol)
- Monitor progress and evaluate key performance indicators over time.
Shasat’s is a leader in sustainability and ESG consulting, offering tailored solutions to meet clients’ needs and goals. Our expert team has a proven track record and deep understanding of these principles, supported by a commitment to staying informed on the latest trends and best practices. We regularly attend conferences, workshops, and webinars, and have a strong research function to provide clients with the most relevant and up-to-date advice.
For expert ESG support, please contact us. Additionally, if you would like to receive our latest brochure on ESG, please let us know.